Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Plan

I've planned out every dinner for the entire month of August.  Why?  School is starting soon (for both the kids and me) along with soccer and gymnastics.  Since I have night classes and work part-time I knew we would need meals that were ready for us in the evenings.  I found this great idea via Pinterest and wanted a way to share my experiences with my friends.  Greater Things by Callie posted her monthly meal plan and I loved the idea so much I STOLE it.  Yup, I’m a thief.  Her idea was so inspiring I wanted to do the same for my family.  Callie, if you ever drop by, Thank You!! 

Every meal I have planned, this month, will be new to us.  I plan on taking lots of photos and having reviews (from the kids and hubby) as we go along.  Most of the recipes have come from other sources and I will post links to those so they may have credit.  If you would like I would be happy to use your recipe in the future.  I'll start planning September soon and will need more ideas.  I am also looking for great breakfast and lunch ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment